Do you like to be a part of something great? Do you have some skills in writing? Do you want to contribute content for everyone to enjoy?
Well you're in luck because we are once again looking for a couple more individuals to join our team! We want to provide more content to all of you and need a few more hands to help us do that. If you want to help contribute to this awesome community and you meet these few guide lines we have then don't be shy to submit your application.
If you meet this criteria and want to join our team then please start a message conversation with SIR IRON WOLF, Nitro, or Warholic with examples of your writing skills and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Must be 16 year or older
- Must possess a Skype account and a Discord account
- Great writing skills (please give us some examples)
- Positive and Honest attitude
- Ability to create 1 (one) article a week
We are also looking into adding a moderator to the team to help us guide our community to a brighter future, and to also keep an eye on those bots...
We are now also looking for people to join our newly forming Art Team. The responsibilities for this position would mainly be to create images for the articles we release as well as help in creating visual unity across the site and the YouTube channel. The requirements for this position are:
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must possess a Skype and Discord account
- Experience or a degree in the graphic design field or related art field
- ability to provide examples of your works (submit them when applying)
- Positive and honest attitude
- Ability to work with others well
Attention ForgeHub! For those who are submitting their maps for the 1v1 Forge Contest, the 2 week grace period was replaced with a hard submission date by October 16th at 11:59 PM PST. Any submissions that are submitted after the deadline will not be considered eligible. Have any questions regarding this, please discuss here https://www.forgehub.com/threads/1v1-forge-contest-discussion.156679/ . Good luck and Forge on! -NitroDismiss Notice